Student Financial Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will you pay for your education?
- What programs are available?
- Are you eligible for a Canada and Prince Edward Island Student Loan?
- How long are you eligible for a loan?
- What do you need to know about your loan?
- Will you be audited?
- When do you start paying back your student loan?
- What is your student category?
- How will your financial need be assessed?
- What are your allowable expenses?
- How much are you expected to contribute?
- How much are parents expected to contribute?
- What are the expected contributions from married students?
- How do you appeal your student loan assessment?
- How do you apply? (for full-time students)
- What are the deadline dates?
- How do you contact Student Financial Services?
- How do you contact the National Student Loans Service Centre?
- How do you contact Edulinx-PEI?