Student Financial Services
Consent Forms, Supporting Documentation and Other FormsConsent Forms:
If you are having difficulty viewing the Consent forms in the online application process, you can access them here:
Please mail, fax, or deliver forms to Student Financial Services:
- Mail to: Student Financial Services, P.O. Box 2000, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8
- Deliver to: Atlantic Technology Centre, Suite 212, 176 Great George Street
- Fax to: Student Financial Services (902) 368-6144
Your application will not be processed until the following required supporting documentation has been received by Student Financial Services.
If you are attending an educational institution outside of the Atlantic Provinces, please have your school complete and return the Academic Information form by fax (902) 368-6144 or mail to Student Financial Services. If you are studying in Atlantic Canada you do not have to send this form.
- Appeal Form
- Estimate of Parental Income
- Job Search Statement
- Confirmation of Enrollment (Federal) - To be sent to the National Student Loan Service Centre.
- Confirmation of Enrollment (Provincial) - To be sent to EDULINX-PEI.
- Interest Relief Application (Provincial)
- Personal Pre-Authorized Payment Agreement
- Third Party Authorization
- Limited Power of Attorney